30 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
30 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. I do not live near your office, Can I still join your brokerage?
Our Brokerage list properties on MLS, at any of the following 40 boards and association all over Ontario for a small fee (from$35.00 up to $100.00)Bancroft, Barrie, Brampton, Brantford, Chatham-Kent, Cornwall, Durham, Southern Georgian Bay, Association of REALTORS (Georgian Triangle), Guelph, Huron & Perth, Kawartha Lakes, Kingston, Kitchener-Waterloo, London, Mississauga, Niagara, North Bay, Northumberland Hills, Association of REALTORS, Oakville-Milton, Ottawa, Parry Sound, Peterborough & Kawarthas, Quinte, Cambridge Association of REALTORS, REALTORS Association of Grey Bruce Owen Sound, REALTORS Association of Hamilton-Burlington, The Lakelands Association of REALTORS (Muskoka Haliburton Orillia), Renfrew (thru Ottawa), Rideau St. Lawrence, Sarnia-Lambton, Sault Ste. Marie, Simcoe, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Tillsonburg, Timmins, Toronto, Windsor-Essex, Woodstock-Ingersoll.
2. Are you TREB (Toronto Real Estate Board) member?
3. Do you offer assistance in day to day real estate business?
4. Do you have appointment desk service?
5. Does your Brokerage "More Real Estate" have a Commission Trust Account through which commission are paid?
6. Apart from the dues what hidden charges are there?
7. Where do I access all of the required forms (Buyer Agency, waivers, amendments, etc)?
8. How can I search for homes if I am not a member of TREB and I do not have User ID, PIN # and authenticator (token) #?
9. How can I show MLS listings if I am not a member of any board or association? The listing brokerages will not have my name.
10. How can I list a property on MLS, If I am not a member of any board or association?
11. When I List a property on MLS, or when I work with buyers showing homes, is there an extra fee?
12. How can I protect my commission if I am not a TREB member?
13. How can I be updated with RECO regulations?
14. If I have some commission due after I resign from my current brokerage, what will happen if the deal is done, but the closing will be on a later date?
15. If I have currently one or more listings with my current brokerage what will happen?
16. Should I choose to park my license at Parking office and work part time, and then choose to switch over to the Toronto office, or if I choose to join your Toronto office, and then choose to switch to your Parking office, is there any restriction as to how long I have to wait before I can switch? Are there any penalties?
17. Are there any penalties, should I require cancelling my employment with your company?
18. Can I just pay my local board or association fees and do not pay CREA fees ($310 + HST due on January 31) and OREA fees ($110 + HST due on January 31)?
19. If I am registered with Parking office, do I have to pay RECO Error and Omission Insurance?
20. When I park my license, can I advertise?
21. Are you a discount brokerage?
22. Can I decide what commission rate to charge in the marketplace?
23. Are there sales quotas?
24. Should I choose to park my license at Parking office and work part time, and then choose to switch over to the Toronto office, is there an extra transfer fee?
25. Can I email you the transfer forms that have a future transfer date?
RECO do not process any transfer forms that have a future transfer date, please make your termination date on the transfer form and your effective resignation date on your resignation letter, having the current date (today's date), to join our brokerage without unnecessary delay. If your licence renewal date is approaching, it will be faster and easier to transfer your licence to our brokerage before the expiry date of your licence. If you apply to renew your licence with your current brokerage, and in the same time, you apply to transfer your licence to our brokerage, you will face a long delay up to one or two months because RECO computers will get confused.
26. How long it takes to Transfer my License to More Real Estate Brokerage?Just one business day.
27. How can I Transfer my License to More Real Estate Brokerage?
If you are joining our Toronto office, contact us to set up an appointment to visit our Toronto office and to view the client meeting rooms or send us an email requesting the forms needed for the transfer. If you are going to park your licence at our Parking office, no meeting required; the transfer is done by emails only (send us an email requesting the forms needed for the transfer).
28. What the company's name stands for?
More Real Estate means that your Seller will NET MORE money when he/she list with you because your expertise will sell the property for more, in the same time your Buyers will get more property features for a lower purchase price. Experience isn't expensive, it's PRICELESS!
29. When Do I have to pay you $99.00 + HST?
We do not accept advance payment, after RECO approves your transfer; you will receive our invoice for $99.00 + HST
30. How can I be sure that I will not lose my existing clients when I switch from my famous franchise brokerage to More Real Estate Brokerage?
Your clients are doing business with you because they trust you. They are not doing business with you because you are working with a famous brokerage. Your clients most probably do not remember with which company you are working. Please test your client’s memory and ask them what the name of your current brokerage is. Ask them if they are going to stop doing business with you if you change your brokerage. Also, ask them if they are going to contact your current brokerage to do business with any other agent at your company.
Lots of smart Salespersons/brokers already signed up with Net More Real Estate Inc.(Brokerage)
After resigning from Re/max, Royal Lepage, Century 21, Coldwell Banker, Sutton Group, Homelife, Bosley Real Estate, Keller Williams, Kingsway Real Estate, Living Realty, Master's Choice , First Choice-Plus, Smart Choice and other Brokerages.